Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mid-Week Leanings

Some of my Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions I face this week, and where I'm leaning as of Wednesday.

1) FLEX, Standard Scoring: Cecil Shorts, Dwayne Bowe, Donald Brown, Vick Ballard
I'd really like to play an Indy running back if I had any idea one of them would get the majority of the touches. With no such clarity forthcoming, I'm currently ruling out both. Shorts has a rough matchup against a very strong Texans unit, so Bowe, despite having a balky thigh, seems the obvious choice, here.

2) FLEX, PPR: Mike Wallace, Jeremy Maclin, Antonio Gates
Mike Wallace was a weekly starter for me, but the injury to Ben Roethlisberger will likely lead to Wallace finding a spot on my bench this week. Maclin, meanwhile, showed a nice early rapport with Nick Foles and has a cushy matchup with the Redskins. For all the Broncos-love I just extolled, they certainly can't guard the tight-end, giving up a league-worst 11.7 ppg to the position in standard scoring. Still, I'm leaning toward Maclin, who has greater home-run potential. My other starter WR's are Eric Decker and Reggie Wayne.

3) WR, Standard Scoring: Titus Young, Danario Alexander, Jeremy Kerley
I know. Yuck, right? Well, Pierre Garcon never did a thing, Hakeem Nicks and Kenny Britt are on a bye, and, well, it's a 12-team league. At the moment, I'm playing Young and Alexander. Young goes up against a Green Bay defense who is bottom-10 against WRs in fantasy scoring, while I simply don't trust Mark Sanchez to get the ball to Kerley.

No comments:

Post a Comment